Playtime is learning time! Our traditional Montessori hundred board has been modified for a bit more open-ended play so it can grow with your child. Introducing your younger child to a hundred chart will help him/her learn to count and recognize numbers and find patterns. It’s an amazing hands-on learning tool and fun too!
Modified Hundred Board
· Educational and creative toy inspired by Montessori and Waldorf approach of education
· Open-ended play to grow with your child
· Available in butter white maple
· Eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced wood
· Board measures 11 x 11 inches
· Holds .75 inch balls or less
· Can use balls, acorns, eggs, pom poms, marbles,stones or whatever creative idea you have!
· Number engraved
· Third party tested and CPSC approved and compliant
Ideas for playing with the wooden hundred board
1. Put objects in the board for fine motor skills development — first with fingers and then with tongs
2. Color sort with colored balls
3. Try out some simple counting exercises
4. Practice forming/creating shapes
5. Start adding and subtracting — add balls and take balls away to practice counting
6. Move on to some multiplication and division — place balls in different rows and then count away!
7. Available in buttery white maple (light wood, engraving is much clearer) or darker red cherry (dark wood).
HOW IT’S MADE
All of our toys are made using the highest quality maple wood, non-toxic paints, and sealants that are food safe. The CPSC approval is made by third party labs and we maintain an up to date compliance certificate at all times.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Engraved board: Wooden hundred board with numbers 1-100 engraved in the ball holders.
Balls: wooden balls
Welcome and Referral Discounts do not apply to this item.